Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth!!



We had so much fun at the end of January in Disneyland. All 11 of us were there. (nothing better). We lucked out on the weather and the crowds. High 60's and Low crowds. Britt, Evie and I took off a day early and had a ton of fun. I rode Dumbo more in two days than I have the entire rest of my life!!! What a blast!!! She also loved the Tea-Cups and screamed on the Carousel. We had good food together at Story-Tellers Cafe in Grand Californian and Naples Ristorante e Pizzaria in Downtown Disney.
It couldn't have been better. Midway Mania was a blast(new last year). Daniel was just short of 1,000,000 points in Buzz and Tower of Terror was in fine form. Of course we ate plenty of Pickles and Chocolate. It was a blast!!!

4 comments:

megara said...

Yay!! Midway Mania was awesommmmme. I loved that ride! Had such a great time with the fam!I love your blog!

freshbrownies.blogspot.com

Grandma Betty said...

That Cornelius family is sooooo lovable. Grandma Betty

Grandma Betty said...

That Cornelius family is sooooo lovable. Grandma Betty

Britt said...

So much fun!!